Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LUCOM Library Physical Resources and Study Spaces
- We have 11 study rooms for group study. The study rooms have dry erase paint on the walls for notes and diagrams.
- We have 46 study carrels for individual study. And each of the carrels has a computer monitor for students that want to extend there pc desktop while studying.
- Please schedule your study room reservations in 25Live, or use the clipboard at the front desk, so we can accurately measure study room use.
- We have a computer room behind the front desk, with 12 desktop computers, for students to use if they need a PC and don't have their laptop.
- We have 2 group study rooms with 2 desktop computers in each.
- We have a black and white printer/copier and a color printer/copier
- Black and white print jobs are .09 cents per page.
- Color print jobs are .39 cents per page
- Each student starts the academic year with $200 dollars in printing credit on their account. Once this amount is used, charges accrue on the student account, and can be settled at the end of each semester.
- We have copies of all required textbooks as physical volumes, shelved behind the front desk of the library. These can be checked out for 3 hours at a time.
- We have subscriptions to 23 top medical journals. current issues are shelved near the conference room, and back issues are shelved on the upright shelving near the treadmill desk.
- We have a large collection of titles on medical topics address from a Christian perspective, and on medical bioethics.